With more and more users accessing the web on mobile devices, it is critical that you utilise as many positive ranking factors for Local Search as you can for your website.
- Claimed and verified your Google+ Local listing and created your Google+ page using the Google My Business interface.
- Created and linked a YouTube channel, this is the second largest search engine and it’s important that your details are listed there, not just your videos.
- Checked your directory listings like Yellow Pages for consistency in your name, address and phone numbers.
- Reviewed and corrected if necessary your location on Google Maps.
- Ordered your own Google Business View. Google is actively expanding the use of Business View within Australia and more and more users will make a decision to come to your business based on what they can see.
All of the above points are “positive” ranking factors that will help you rank better on Google searches. Contact GT Digital Media on 0410 588 223 to see how we can help your business dominate local search.