When it comes to attracting new customers, photos can both entice customers to your business when they’re browsing online and give customers confidence that they’ve come to the right place.
Now, via the Google-My-Business Dashboard, you can tell Google which image you’d like to appear when customers search for your business on Google. GT Digital Media can help you create images that show off your business in style and present them in Google search just how you would like. Here are the categories of images that we suggest for your business.
- Profile – Your profile photo will help people recognise your business across Google.
- Logo – Your logo will help customers recognise your brand. We recommend uploading square logo photos (else we will expand the photo to a square).
- Cover – Your cover photo will showcase the personality of your business.
- Capture photos that truthfully show what it’s like to stand inside your business as a customer
- Capture the atmosphere of your business in your photos. E.g., if you run a cafe, take photos of your customers enjoying coffee at your cafe (with their permission to use these photos for marketing purposes)
- Capture a photo from each direction that customers might approach your business.
- Try uploading photos that show your business at different times of day.
Photos at work – Photos help customers quickly understand the type of work you do.
- Capture photos of your team providing different types of service to customers.
- Capture photos of the specialty services you deliver.
- Show something a little less formal to humanize your business.
- Show yourself and any staff to highlight your personalities and give potential clients a feel for what you’re like.
Additional photos – Be sure to include photos of any unique and compelling features of your business that don’t fit neatly into the other photo categories.